The Kiwanis Club of Guelph has many interesting volunteering opportunities. From special dinner events to Divas & Diamonds, our events are fun and for the good of our community. If you are interested in volunteering for our Guelph events, be it during the day of the event or during the planning and promotion of the event, we are sure to have something for you. Not only do you know that you are helping for your community, you also get recognition for all your hard work, from hours for school to making actual personal and business contacts, volunteering for the Kiwanis Club of Guelph is a great way to meet people, socialize, help and be an important element of our beautiful city. Volunteering with Kiwanis may be participating in a cocktail party, access to a local hockey game or a dinner with local figures and personalities. Kiwanis has exciting opportunities for all!
So, why volunteer?
There are many reasons why people volunteer. If you are here, odds are you have your own reason. However, we have added them here as it illustrates what we are looking for:
- It is your community! Helping using your talents is a great way to improve it
- You may want to learn new skills
- Some volunteer to meet new people who share similar interests
- To help others. Helping is its own reward
- Experience, confidence, knowledge, contacts, all these are valid reasons too
- It’s a hobby, for entertainment, access to great events, it’s fun
Volunteering can take as much or as little of your time as you have available, volunteering fits to your schedule! Please fill out the form below to let us know of your interest in being a volunteer within Guelph.